- We will not collect information from you other than personal information you supply us voluntarily. “Cookies” may be saved on your computer for the purpose of improving your experience on the site.
- With respect to transactions in the our store, we will use personal identification information that you supply us (such as name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number) to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations, and to provide customer service and technical support. This information may also be used to contact you about sales and special offers from us. You may opt out of continuing to receive such communications simply by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in e-mail communications we send you.
- We may also use your personal identification information for internal or marketing purposes. We will not provide your personal information to other companies.
- We or our service providers may release personal identification information if we believe in good faith that the law or legal process requires it, we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency, or such release is necessary to protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on your device when you visit. It typically contains information about the website itself, a unique identifier that allows the site to recognize your web browser when you return, additional data that serves the cookie’s purpose, and the lifespan of the cookie itself.
Cookies are used to enable certain features (e.g. logging in), track site usage (e.g. analytics), store your user settings (e.g. time zone, notification preferences), and to personalize your content (e.g. advertising, language).
Cookies set by the website you are visiting are usually referred to as first-party cookies. They typically only track your activity on that particular site.
Cookies set by other sites and companies (i.e. third parties) are called third-party cookies They can be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
Types of cookies and how we use them
Essential cookies are crucial to your experience of a website, enabling core features like user logins, account management, shopping carts, and payment processing.
We use essential cookies to enable certain functions on our website.
Performance cookies track how you use a website during your visit. Typically, this information is anonymous and aggregated, with information tracked across all site users. They help companies understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors their users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving their audience’s overall website experience. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. They do not collect personal information about you.
We use performance cookies on our site.
Functionality cookies are used to collect information about your device and any settings you may configure on the website you’re visiting (like language and time zone settings). With this information, websites can provide you with customized, enhanced, or optimized content and services. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services.
We use functionality cookies for selected features on our site.
Targeting/advertising cookies help determine what promotional content is most relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Websites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and the quality of content presented to you. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. Targeting/advertising cookies set by third-parties may be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
We use targeting/advertising cookies on our site.
- After we have received your order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail and your order will be created in the online store and will be available in your account for payment.
- As soon as we have received your payment, your order will be shipped your order will be shipped within 5 business days.
- The goods will be reserved for you for a maximum of 5 days until we receive your payment. If your payment is not received on time, we unfortunately have to cancel your order. Please note that a bank transfer can take 1-3 working days! Please indicate your order number and your name as reason for payment, so that we can assign your payment!
- We accept various types of cards including Visa and MasterCard via PayPal. It is also possible to pay for the order by bank wire transfer. Your order will be edited immediately after receipt. Your data will be encrypted by the SSL procedure.
Returns and Warranty
- A used undamaged physical product can be returned or exchanged within 15 days from the date of purchase and we will refund the purchase price with a deduction of 25 percent of the total order value (our expenses for taxes, commissions and other fees of third-party organizations and departments).
- Purchased software options (licenses) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Company warrants any physical product to be free from defects in workmanship under normal use and conditions for one year from the date of sale.
- Shipping and handling fees are paid by the customer.
- Shipping costs are determined depending on the country at the checkout stage.
- International orders are shipped via UPS or DHL with tracking number.
- Please note that shipments may incur import taxes and duties different by country (not included in order price).
Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. OUR COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS CONTAINED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPHS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.